Would you like to feel at home in Belgium and get to know our country better? Take social orientation and language classes in the region where you live.
If you are new to Belgium or if you have been living in Belgium for some time, you can follow an integration programme free of charge in your own language or in a language you understand.
Who is it for?
- For all foreign nationals (legally residing in Belgium)
- Recognised refugees and persons with subsidiary protection
What do you learn?
An integration programme consists of:
- A course on living in Belgium (working, living, education, your rights and obligations)
- Assistance in finding a job or a training course
- Information about sport, culture and free time